Vision: Breaking the cycle of fatherlessness
Purpose: Our mission is to empower children and their families to become healthy, productive members of our community and to create an awareness for the needs of at-risk youth.
- Youth Horizons Mentoring Program – Staff members match hundreds of at-risk kids with Christian adult mentors. Mentor/protégé matches are supported year-round and mentors are provided with training opportunities and many planned mentoring events.
- Price Boys Ranch Residential Program – Youth Horizons operates four group homes and creates a healthy Christian home environment for boys with severe individual and family challenges.
- Public Awareness – Staff members frequently teach, train and accept public speaking engagements. Youth Horizons also partners with like-minded organizations.
- Employee Experience – we develop our employees’ wellbeing so they improve the well-being of our community.
- Building Community – we mobilize our employees, volunteers, donors, and partners to invest in at risk children and families.